Further investigations have revealed COVID-19 cases have attended a number of locations in the CBD, Hornsby, Willoughby, and the Central Coast.
A case attended one of the gaming areas of City Tattersalls on 24 August. Others who were in the gaming areas on this day must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if even the mildest symptoms develop. NSW Health is working with City Tattersalls to identify and contact people considered close contacts.
NSW Health is contacting people who were at Fitness First Bond St in Sydney city between noon and 4:30pm on Thursday 20 August and Friday 21 August to determine their level of contact. Anyone who has been at the gym on either day must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if even the mildest of symptoms develop.
People who attended the following locations are casual contacts and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if symptoms develop and stay in isolation until they have received a negative result:
- PRP Diagnostic Imaging, 16-20 Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby – 24 August, 10am to 11.15 am
- Harris Farm, High St Willoughby – 22 August 4.00pm to 5.00pm
A new case, which will be reflected in tomorrow’s numbers, worked at David Jones Elizabeth St food court while infectious. He did not have contact with the public. Close contacts have been identified and are being contacted.
Another new case, which will be reflected in tomorrow’s numbers, travelled on the following trains. People who travelled on these trains at the following dates and times are casual contacts and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if symptoms develop, and must stay in isolation until they have received a negative result:
Monday 24 August:
- Sydney-bound train, departing Woy Woy station at 6.31am, arriving Wynyard station at 7:50am
- Northbound train, departing Town Hall station at 5:31pm, arriving Woy Woy station at 6:54pm
Tuesday 25 August:
- Sydney-bound train, departing Woy Woy station at 6.31am, arriving Gordon station at 7:21am
- Northbound train, departing Hornsby station at 7:53am, arriving Woy Woy station at 8:28am
Transport for NSW has dedicated cleaning crews across the network, including deep cleans and real time cleaning across all services.
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.