Another hair salon has been added to Sydney’s growing list of covid 19 close contact exposure sites as another 11 new cases were confirmed for the state.
NSW Health on Thursday ordered anybody who attended Crown Hair in Kings Cross on Tuesday, June 22, from 9am to 5pm to immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result.
It follows a raft of other venues in inner Sydney, as well as public transport routes, being announced yesterday, including the following.
– Joh Bailey Hairdresser, 7 Knox St, Double Bay, from 8am-5pm on each day
– Tropicana Café (dining in), Darlinghurst, 12pm-2pm.
Matteo Restaurant, 29 Bay St, Double Bay, 5.30pm-7pm.
– Woolworths, Spring Farm, 9.30am-11.30am.
– Ikaria Bondi, Bondi, 5pm-7pm
– Nandos, Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre, 6pm-7pm
– Lumiere Cafe, 13/425 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, from 1pm-2pm
– Bamboo Thai, 298 Chalmers Street, Redfern, 6.15pm-7.10pm
– Christo’s Pizzeria, 224 Glenmore Road, Paddington, from 5.55pm-8.30pm
The full list of exposure sites and times is available at the NSW Health website.
The warnings came as Sydney was hit with a wave of new restrictions which came into effect at 4pm on Wednesday.
Four buses to and from Parramatta on Sunday, June 20, have also been listed as close contact exposure sites. Anyone on board must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result.