Breaking the stereotype and building a realistic and positive representation of the LGBTQ community through the works of innovative film and video makers is the motive of the LGBTQ-Unbordered International Film festival. It is open to films and video that address Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and transgender topics, and experiences. Send your out-of-the-box productions. The original ideas for which you want recognition.
- SCREENINGS: Best of Festival and Best Of Show winners will have the opportunity (At our discretion/invitation based on local demographics and current COVID-19 situation) to screen their films and get an Audience Choice Award, at the WRPN.TV Sponsored Multi-Festival events 2021 at Rehoboth Beach, DE and Berkeley Springs, WV.
- DISTRIBUTION: We guarantee “Best of Festival” and “Best of Show’” winners are reviewed by our distribution associates: Adler & Associates and “Cardinal XD Distribution.
- ON-LINE EXPOSURE: The WRPN.tv Entertainment Network now offers a unique OPTIONAL opportunity to show your film to a world-wide community of WRPN.TV viewers, giving you a chance to win an “Audience Award” and, to get your documentary rated. (Best of Festival, Best of Show, Outstanding Excellence, Excellence and Exceptional Merit winners considered).
- GENEROUSLY DISCOUNTED SUBMISSION FEE: For all Student film entries in all major categories throughout all deadlines (proof of student status must be submitted)
- SUB-CATEGORY AWARD CONSIDERATION: Acting, Cinematography, editing, original score, and many more)
- CATEGORIES: Drama, Religion/Faith, Biography, Documentaries, Dust Collector, Webisode, and many more.
- FEEDBACK: EVERYONE who submits to DWBFF will receive one of two benefits:
– Your film is already competition caliber and gets accepted as an Official Selection. OR,
– You’ll receive a letter outlining exactly what is keeping it from being accepted. Make suggested corrections and you resubmit for FREE, even next season.
- Our founders are proud Committee Members for the Universal Film & Festival Organization, a non-profit operating out of the U.K., which exists for Promoting best business practices for film festivals.